EXAMINATION for SY 2020-2021, admission tests are waived. Decisions on admission will be based on the online application form and submitted requirements.
* All new students/returning students are placed under probationary status for a year.
* The principal makes a final decision regarding admission.
NEW STUDENTS, FOREIGN AND LOCAL
1) Complete Student’s Application Form
2) Email the following requirements to [email protected].
- Birth Certificate or its equivalent
- Report Card
- Transcript of Records
- Recommendation Letter from Principal for Guidance Counsellor
- For Foreign Students, Additional requirements:
- Translated and authenticated Student Record with Apostille
- Translated and authenticated Certificate of Graduation with Apostille
- Translated and authenticated Certificate of Enrollment
- Passport Information Page
3) Link for online enrollment thru EduSuite will be forwarded when requirements are submitted.
4) Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees will can be paid thru BPI, Chinabank or Unionbank.
5) Email Proof of payment to [email protected].
- Indicates Student’s complete name
OLD STUDENTS, FOREIGN AND LOCAL
1) Log in thru BIS Enrollment Portal.
2) Complete registration form, provide all information requested.
3) Select schedule of payment preferred.
4) Deposit Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees.
5) Email proof of deposit to [email protected].
- Indicate complete name of student
6) A receipt will be sent once the payment has been validated.
© Copyright 2009 - 2023 Benedictine International School, Quezon City. All rights reserved.